1. Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette, £48 - My new favorite perfume of the moment, grown up but sweet and girly all at the same time. And every fashion blogger should have the beautiful bottle on their desk, and failing that the breathtaking Parisian ad campaign for it shot by Tim Walker above their desks instead!
2. Black Vintage Wallpaper Patterned Laptop Case, $45.90 - Made specially to the fitting requirements of your Mac Book or your PC, with extra pockets for document storage, power cable, your phone and your pen drive. Did I mention that it is super stylish too!?
3. Metropol Filofax in Raspberry, £24 - The Filofax is the new Moleskine in the fashion blogger world, and you can reuse it every year! This super sweet raspberry colour is a must. Mine is black. Pink is just so much cooler.
4. Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick in Retrofuturist, £14 - Every girl needs a true red lipstick in their arsenal, and Lime Crime's Retrofuturist is just that. Add it's turbo staying power and the cute unicorn packaging an you're good to go!
5. Cotton J'taime PJ Bottoms, $45 (AUD) - I have a think about having cool and quirky PJ's (at the moment I have red flannel with satin ribbons) so these white cotton bottoms with illustrations all about Paris (bows, poodles, bicycle) are bloody amazing. You need to get yourself a pair if you're not going to be giving them as a gift instead!
What are you going to buy all your fashion blogger friends this year?