1. Lime Crime Magic Dust Eyeshadow in Troubadour, $14 - I absolutely love Lime Crime Magic Dust eyeshadows, the colours are so bright and they last so long! I am just the littlest bit in love with this fabulous turquoise, and online exclusive. And the packaging is just to die for!
2. Benefit Slant Powder Brush, £18.50 - I absolutely love Benefit makeup brushes, they're absolutely fantastic, and after a fluffy eyeshadow brush for blending, what's the most important tool a girl should have in her makeup kit? A big fluffy brush brush!
3. O.P.I Burlesque Mini Teasers Nail Polish Set, £12.15 - Burlesque has to be one of my favorite O.P.I collections for absolutely ages, so instead of buying all the full size bottles, you can get more for your money by buying this set of adorable little shimmers that are great by themselves, or layered up!
4. Lush Snow Fairy Gift Box, £9.95 - Lush's handmade and all natural (and great smelling) bath products + a pink box = the perfect Christmas gift. And if no one gives you any Lush, be sure to look out for a special giveaway on New Years Eve that Lush have kindly agreed to sponsor!
5. Love & Toast Coconut & Honey Hand Cream, £14 - I'm pretty sure that Love & Toast make the best hand cream on the planet. It smells great, really moisturizes and it has a really, really pretty tube!
6. Clinique Superbalm Lipgloss, £12.50 - Though MAC's clear lipglass is my favorite clear lipgloss, I'm absolutely in love with Clinique's Superbalms. Non sticky, gives a beautiful colour tint and moisturizes too keeping your lips nice and soft and supple. I love them by themselves or over my lipstick for a bit of extra gloss!