So, it is that time of year once more. I've already spent countless hours browsing online and wondering around Westfield pondering what I am going to buy my family this year. So you don't have to go through the same headache I am at the moment (I have a birthday and a Christmas gift to buy my Grandfather for December and I still don't have a clue about either of them!), like last year I've put together a series of four handy guides to your Christmas shopping: what to buy The Bookworm, today over on The Glossy Guide what to buy The Beauty Blogger, and later this week on rachelphipps.com what to buy The Fashionista and The Style Blogger - enjoy, and I hope they're helpful!
1. 'R' Black Tote Bag, £12 - Ever since I received mine (less than 24 hours after I ordered it no less!) it has become one of my favourite tote bags in my collection. You can buy them in any letter (they also stock a lot of phrases and punctuation marks), and you can also get rhinestone and black on white versions - the perfect literary gift! (You can see this bag in an outfit post here!)
2. Hotel Chocolate Caramel Penguin Chocolate Shapes, £5.50 - Made out of Hotel Chocolate's delicious caramel flavoured chocolate this adorable little penguins are the perfect treat to nibble on in front of the wood fire when you curl up to enjoy a good book.
3. Emma Bridgewater Reindeer Mug, £17.95 - I have a bit of a thing for cute and adorable mugs, and I've always loved Emma Bridgwater designs, all hand painted, as I'd always thought they'd make perfect gifts. This adorable reindeer mug is therefore not an exception. Cinnamon hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows anyone?
4. 20 My Cup Of Tea Wild Berry Teabags, £4.29 - This is the tasty berry tea they serve in the Hummingbird bakery. Sweet and fruity, the special bags make a clearer, pure taste which is absolutely delicious. Perfect to drink out of the Reindeer mug!
5. Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath, £14 - If you are, like me one of those people who like to sink down in a nice hot bubble bath with a good book you're always going to need a great stock of fantastic smelling bubble baths. This one from Philosophy does in fact smell of Vanilla Birthday Cake, and it doubles as a shower gel and a shampoo (that actually works might I add) no less!
What are you going to buy your literary inclined friends this year? Make sure you keep checking back for my gift guides to help you shop for the Fashionistas and Style Bloggers in your life!