This week has been a bit crazy for me, as I ended up jumping on a train last minute and going back to my parents house for a bit to iron out a few emergency kinks in some plans I have for the latter half of this year. However, I got it all sorted out and it was lovely to see how much snow there is down in Kent and to be able to spend some time with my family. Also, the warmth, peace and quiet was much appreciated when I sat down to love stream the Independent Fashion Bloggers conference from New York, kicking off the New York Fashion Week coverage!
1. Sunday afternoon milkshakes at The Diner with my old school friend Eddie and my best friend Kathryn | 2. Flowers outside Liberty | 3. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in 'Strumpet' | 4. Snowfall in Notting Hill | 5. The Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb themed elevators in House Of Fraser on Oxford Street | 6. Yet more pretty coloured houses in Notting Hill
- Motel Rocks, starting today is having a special flash sale of their Valentines Picks, which will run for 48 hours. Remember to use LOVE20 for 20% off at the checkout!
- This week there has been a special guest poster on one of my favourite blogs, The Londoner, whom was so adorable I think Rose should allow to take over more often!
- This week I have really been enjoying a new blog find of mine, Camille Styles. The Glitter Guide have also done a great 'At Home' feature on her!
- I know I have already written this week about how I'm not big on the whole Valentines thing, but I think you can't go wrong by making your loved one some extra special pancakes! Also, I totally advocate a Valentines Girls Night In.
- Continuing with the seasonal pink theme, Joy The Baker has made some mouthwatering Pink Glazed Doughnuts with Toasted Coconut. I love this post, as I never realised you could make doughnuts without a special pan - stupid of me, I know!
What have you been enjoying this week? (In case you have not noticed, I've had another little redesign of my 'Weekly Love' format, and of my blog layout. What do you think?)