After such a great weekend I was sad to leave the countryside behind and return to the city, but thankfully for the most part the weather has continued to be pleasant (though, that still has not stopped me day dreaming of sunnier places, white beaches and palm trees!) and I've had some pretty great events to attend here in London! Hopefully I'll have some photos for you next week, but Wednesday morning found Sherin and I singing on stage at the legendary Scala club. Neither of us can actually sing (?) but now I can say that I have performed on the same stage as Maroon 5! I am still very excited by this fact! Also, we went to check out the new Posso for Volcom collection - best press day ever, watch this space!
1. Blueberry pancakes, bacon and maple syrup at The Diner in Soho. | 2. An elephant at Howletts Wild Animal Park where I spent a lovely afternoon with my best friend Kathryn. | 3. These wonderful giant Easter Eggs can be found all over London - this is the one outside Liberty. I've also spotted one in Spitalfields and one on the Seven Dials in Covent Garden! | 4. Enjoying getting out of London and enjoying the local countryside in Kathryn's Mini. | 5. The most delicious piece of Dover Sole I have had in a very, very long time as my Saturday lunch at one of my local pubs, the award winning Griffins Head in Kent. | 6. Strawberry and lychee Bubble Tea from the Harvey Nichols Food Hall
- How amazing was the Moschino A/W12 show in Milan?
- I usually do not shop in Miss Selfridge, but I spotted this green dress through the window and ran towards it, totally in love!
- Lauren has put together a great post with a brilliant selection of Spring nail polish shades!
- Katie has done a lovely guest post over at the Laura Ashley blog on why a good afternoon tea does not have to break the bank!
- Charlene has included me in her roundup for favourite February blogs, be sure to check out the feature as she has some other great new blog finds listed!
- Well, I already knew this, but according to this poll Mac users are more stylish than those people who use a PC!
- This 'Worlds Most Fashionable Prison' documentary looks as if it is going to be fascinating.
- Nicolette has made me beyond jealous by posting about her Diptyque Rosa Mundi purchases!
- A beginners guide to using face and body oils - I found this article really, really useful!
- All I can say about the Jil Sander A/W12 show in Milan, is when can I start getting dressed?
- Joy's piece on social classes, and how clothes affect your identity really is a must read.
What have you been enjoying this week?