Hello everyone! This week has been absolutely amazing - on the way to catch the train on the way back to London I got the most incredible piece of news I can't wait to share with you all, I should be able to tell you all over the next month or so! In London I had some lovely meals, caught up with friends and attended some great blogger events and Press Days - however it was lovely to be home again at the end of the week!
1. An amazing Thai meal at Thai Time in Sandwich (restaurant review and many more photos to follow!) | 2. A warm brownie with hazelnut ice cream, the finale to a delicious meal at The Punchbowl in Mayfair with the handbag designer Jack French. He gave me a fantastic new bag, but I think I might wait a couple of months before unveiling it - there is an extra special location I want to shoot it in, which I will not have access to until September! | 3 & 4. Fantastic details at the House Of Harlow & Winter Kate AW12 Press Day. | 5. The perfect basket of fries at The Diner. | 6. A delicious juice at Joe & The Juice hiding from the downpour!
- Have you heard of the Clandestine Cake Club?
- Kate Spade now does swimwear. This is very important.
- I'm so happy that I stumbled across this awesome and adorable DIY blog!
- The Beauty Department has put together such an amazing DIY tutorial for DIY nail stickers.
- Joy has some amazing blog post ideas if you are stuck for inspiration.
- This post on Canned Fashion is totally adorable.
- This is the ultimate Summer inspiration Tumblr.
- I love the new Kora jewellery lookbook.
- I rather want to visit The Society Club.
- I know I am not getting married, but I NEED the new Essie bridal nail polish collection.
- I really want a Clare Vivier clutch, so I was really excited to see her feature in The Glitter Guide!
- This article on Blogger Stats vs. Google Analytics is a must read for anyone who hosts their blog on Blogger.
What have you been enjoying this week?