It has been a very busy week for me, spending the weekend at home in Kent before heading up to Liverpool for an afternoon before catching a boat over the Irish Sea to visit family on the Isle Of Man (photos below). Also, my beauty blog The Glossy Guide has been nominated for a Cosmopolitan Blog Award in the category of Best New Beauty Blog! Thank you so much to all of my amazing readers who nominated me, you have no idea how much this means to me to see so much of my hard work on my blogs acknowledged like this! I would really appreciate it if you could vote for The Glossy Guide. Also, massive shout outs for some of my friends and amazing bloggers Elodie and Rose who have been nominated in the Established Fashion Blog and Food Blog categories respectively - go check out your blogs because I think they really deserve your vote!
1. Waterfront buildings in Liverpool. | 2. Fenella's Beach in front of Peel Castle on the Isle Of Man. | 3. Ballaugh Shore one evening on the Isle Of Man. On a clear day you can see both Scotland and Ireland from this beach. | 4. A delicious homemade sausage platter at The Cider Works in Kent. | 5. Mr Whippy ice creams from a traditional ice cream van in Liverpool. | 6. The ruins of the cathedral at Peel Castle.
- How to hold your glass like a lady.
- A timeline of the history of Fashion Blogging.
- Kristabel has put together a fantastic preview of the brilliant Jaeger AW12 Boutique Collection.
- Louis Vuitton's New York flagship store gets covered in spots to celebrate the launch of their collaboration with one of my favourite artists, Yayoi Kusama.
- Inside Eva Chen, Teen Vogue Beauty Directors office: I want her space and I want her products!
- 5 Extra-Fun Nights Out in Los Angeles - No Car Required!
- Do you live in America? You need to know when the Ben & Jerry truck is coming through your city giving out free frozen yogurt!
- To all of my readers who have an office job: Yes you can wear bright colours.
- Staying in Paris any time soon? The New York Times has put together a great guide on having brunch on a budget in the 10th Arrondissement.
- Panties By Post. An American subscription service that is so much better than a Glossybox.
- I want to have a restaurant hopping progressive dinner party. Do any of my LA readers want to do one in Westwood with me at the end of September?
Also, at the weekend along with some of my fellow bloggers and the Grazia Editors, I shared my must have beauty product of the moment over at Grazia Daily!
What have you been enjoying this week, and what have you got planned for the weekend?