Holiday Gift Guide: The Style Blogger
For the final part of my Holiday Gift Guide series I’m going to tackle the category that will fit most of us – The Style Blogger. As usual, the list is full of things that not only would I love to receive or have tried and tested, and I think that both you and your friends will love! Also, don’t forget to check out my guides on what to buy your Bookworm, Fashionista and Beauty Blogger friends!
1. Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange, £12.29 – I reviewed this book back in July, and I still maintain that it is one of the best personal style books out there. Lots of beautiful photos, great ideas for chic and stylish dressing, and if your friend is planning on visiting Paris anytime soon you have to buy it from them as there is such a great and extensive section on where to shop, visit and eat!
2. Nars Beautiful Life Palette, £39.00 – This is the perfect luxury gift for any Nars lover. This includes eye, cheek and lip colours in a handy zip case, making it also the perfect luxury gift for frequent travellers and jet setters!
3. Models Own & Wah Nails Nail Art Pen, £6 – While it is easy to get loads of cheap coloured nail pens off of ebay, I think this one from Models Own is the perfect gift for someone if you know that they’re looking into getting into nail art.
4. Mulberry ‘Lily’ Bag, £495 – By far the most expensive item on my list, I decided to leave it in here because I think it is something that every girl needs. Black, great quality and practical – my best friend has one, she uses it all the time and it is amazing on nights out or when you want to have your hands free.
5. L’Oreal Professional Mythic Oil, £11.95 – My stylist had been using this on me for a while when I received it in a Glossybox and while everyone raves about Moroccan Oil (which I also use after receiving a bottle) I think it is much, much better.
What will you be buying your style blogging friends this season?