Weekly Love: Week 94
London Fashion Week starts today! I’ve got some great events, shows and parties penciled in this week/end, so be sure to follow me on Twitter (@makingmewonder) for live updates from the shows and check back here for detailed photos and coverage throughout the week! The shows I am most looking forward to attending are Basso and Brooke tonight, and Carlotta Actis Barone on Sunday night, which was my favourite show last season!
1. The florists on Westbourne Grove | 2. Wondering through Camden Locks on a Saturday afternoon with Sherin | 3. My first Big Apple Hot Dog on Old Street, thanks for the tip Rose! | 4. My new Kurt Geiger Oyster card holder | 5. Sunday morning brunch with my school friend Rachel at the Boulevard Brasserie in Covent Garden | 6. Bacon, French Toast and syrup at 202 on Westbourne Grove.
- Harrods has a pretty rad free online magazine.
- Briony has written a fantastic post on how to organise your wardrobe in 6 steps (with beautiful photography too!)
- Don’t these photos make you wish that you were in Venice Beach right now?
- This tart looks too good not to make and eat!
- This article on British Beauty Blogger about the dangers of counterfeit products is a must read.
- Finally, over to New York Fashion Week where Erickson Beamon’s presentation was simply beautiful, Fashionista polled fashion industry insiders on their most embarrassing Fashion Week moments, Into The Gloss goes behind the scenes at Rodarte and I have decided I want basically everything from the Alice + Olivia, Lyn Devon and J Crew presentations, and off of the J. Mendel, Marchesa and Ralph Lauren (swoon) runways!
What have you been enjoying this week? What London Fashion Week shows are you the most excited about?