Weekly Love: Week 95
Wow, that was an epic week! I can’t believe that London Fashion Week has been and gone, and I’m already back in Canterbury (nothing beats the feeling of being home) sorting out details and attending meetings gearing up for the holiday cottages opening in April! Thank god I think weather wise that Spring is finally here – I was getting fed up of the biting cold! I was lucky enough to be able to catch up with some of my favourite bloggers and fashion people (Selina, Eleanor, Elodie, Sherin, Florrie, Gem, Lily, Daniela, Jasmine, Kate, Zoe and Carrie) and get to see a lot of shows and presentations. In case you missed it, you can catch up with all of my London Fashion Week coverage here! (And for those of you who are sick of my Fashion Week coverage, I’ll shut up about it tomorrow!)
1. London Fashion Week at Somerset House | 2. The Sophie Hulme A/W12 presentation was my London Fashion Week highlight! | 3. I had such fun shooting detailed street style around Somerset House! | 4. I had a bit of a fan girl moment when I spotted Scott Schumman and Garance Dore at Fashion Week! | 5. Do you remember my blue velvet Kat Maconie ankle boots I wore on the first day of FashionWeek? I got to meet Kat herself when I previewed her A/W12 collection in the LFW exhibition area! | 6. My LFW Press Pass
- I wish I had been at the Hilfiger show in New York.
- Adam Levine’s home in the Hollywood Hills is simply amazing.
- Jessica has written a lovely guide on how to achieve the perfect relaxing bath!
- Anna Dello Russo has some pretty sound career advice, and she advises us all to ‘make out own careers’.
- IFB has an amazing article on why you should be shooting street style for your personal blogs. I really enjoyed shooting my London Fashion Week Street Style Detail posts this week, and I think I might make street style detail posts a regular thing. Any thoughts on this?
- The Cherry Blossom Girl’s beautiful photos of India are making me very jealous indeed!
- Rose’s Fat Free Shrimp Salsa Dip is a must for a movie night, or as a pre drinks snack before a Mexican meal!
- Finally, over to my picks of other peoples London Fashion Week Coverage: Zoe took some amazing backstage photos at Kinder Aggugini, how beautiful was the Mulberry A/W12 show, I loved Matthew Williamson, and I want to wear every single thing off of the Nicole Farhi runway. Also, photographer Yan-Pierre White did my portrait at London Fashion Week for his 100 Strangers Project.
What have you been enjoying this week? What have been your favourite bits of London Fashion Week coverage?