Weekly Love: Week 97
Hey guys! How has your week been? Mine has been pretty chilled and relaxed, I got the chance to pop over to Westfield Stratford City at the weekend for a little bit of shopping, I have watched way too many episodes of Californication, and aside from that horrible rain we had in London on Wednesday the weather has been rather lovely too! I’ve also had a couple of really exciting meetings this week for things that are going to be happening in the coming months so watch this space, I can’t wait to share these projects with you!
1. Nina Dobrev covers the new February issue of NYLON. | 2. Essie’s ‘Nice Is Nice’ and O.P.I’s ‘Last Friday Night’ make the most dreamy nail combination. | 3. Pink Champagne at the Tiffany & Co. Party. | 4. Pink Shimmer & Champagne Cream filled macaroons from the Tiffany & Co. party. | 5. If you buy Glamour at the moment you get a 100ml Percy & Reed Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Mask or Finishing Polish – at £2 a pop I picked up one of each except for the Hair Mask – keep an eye on The Glossy Guide for some reviews (my review of the Finishing Polish is already up)! (Other savvy shoppers may have noticed that this months Marie Claire comes with a Neals Yard hand cream, Cosmopolitan with combinations of 2 Clinique miniatures (Moisture Surge, Superbalm Lipgloss, High Impact Mascara & my personal go to face scrub, 7 Day Scrub) and GQ has a £20 Kurt Geiger gift card. | 6. My favourite chocolates, Guylian sea shells as a chocolate bar!
- Kat has interviewed one of my favourite photographers, Lara Jade.
- I think these absolutely adorable hand iced cookies are enough to make me swear off of cupcakes and macaroons for life (almost!)
- How awesome is this new ‘All That Glitters Is Not Gold’ tote from Alphabet Bags?
- IFB has some great tips on solving blog design disasters – I think every blogger ought to read and take note!
- I need to make a load of these tassel garlands for my bedroom.
- How adorable were the Fifi Lapin cake pops at the Fifi Lapin & Juicy Couture party?!
- This ‘Los Angeles’ in photos post from Mademoiselle Robot has prompted a serious case of Californian wanderlust.
- These photos actually make me want one of those Giles dinosaur bags.
- Laura Ashley’s cake pop masterclass looks brilliant, I think I am really going to have to give it a go!
- Gala, Nubby and Kat are all pretty awesome, and I love the photo shoot they recently did together Las Vegas style!
How amazing is this video of Paris Fashion Week with Garance Dore. I’d love to catch up with Emanuelle Alt and flip through a copy of Vogue Paris with her! Also, how about meeting Isabel Marant herself?! And how sweet are Garance and Scott Schuman together?
Also, just a little FYI, if you book a hair appointment at Lisa Sheperd until March 31st and say you are a reader of my beauty blog, The Glossy Guide you will get 25% off and a complimentary shampoo and conditioner, how awesome is that?
What have you been enjoying this week?