Weekly Love: Week 99
Today marks the end of my last week living in London full time. I had my last lecture of the year this morning, and though I have my flat until June and I’ll be running backwards and forwards to attend meetings, events, two exams and to see friends, I’m catching the train back to Canterbury and now getting all my post sent to my parents house. I have enjoyed London, but I think I am going to enjoy having my base this Summer in the country a lot more – can you imagine living in London during the Olympics? It would be a total nightmare!
1. Shooting Easter campaign images for Pilgrims Nook Holiday Cottages. | 2. The truffle ‘H’ box from Hotel Chocolate my friend Ed gave me for my birthday. | 3. Alix made my Green Pea & Mozzarella Soup for lunch and took this lovely photo of it on Instagram! | 4. Spring themed mini cupcakes from the Primrose Bakery at the Nicole Levy A/W12 Press Day | 5. On Sunday I spent the morning shooting in Hyde Park for Havianas Espadrilles with two of my lovely readers, Laura & Laura! (The latter of the pair wrote this lovely post on the morning!) | 6. Social Media ‘Like’ & ‘Share’ M&M’s c/o Ebuzzing.
- Kate Spade now make watches. This is rather important information!
- The new Threadscence look book is this weeks source of Californian wanderlust.
- 20 Inspired Ways To Monetize Your Blog.
- The Secret Starbucks Menu. I’m pretty sure you could try and order some of these combinations here in the UK, I certainly don’t order off the menu in Starbucks, and the staff in Liverpool Street Station Starbucks are always happy to make my drinks just the way I want them!
- To celebrate their 13th birthday, NYLON have posted all their past covers in a pretty epic Facebook album – best magazine ever!
- Briony has posted the second part of her fantastic guide to things to do in Paris.
- This info graphic breaking down Pinterest is simply fascinating.
- As ever Rose’s recipes are making me look forward to Summer cooking!
- Gala Darling on how you can still be a feminist if you’re a style blogger.
- Isacc’s article gives a fascinating invite into moving to America.
- It is from two years ago, but I have only just come across it; Arianna Huffington’s lecture to Yale University Law Students about the future of journalism, and in particular blogging is fascinating, easy to listen to and only about 20 mins long if you feel like some audio for a change!
- Selin has listed all the reasons why I think it is stupid to invest in a Kindle, and more – long live the book!
What have you been enjoying this week? (Aside from all of the beautiful sunshine!)