Weekly Love: Week 100
Two very exciting things happened this week – firstly, we have reached the 100th Weekly Love post – what a mile stone – I know how many of you guys love this feature, and thank you so much for sticking with me and my blog for this long! Secondly, I found out that my all time favourite band, Maroon 5 are releasing a new album on June 26th ‘Overexposed’ – words do not describe how excited I am about this, I absolutely adore their music! Some of the highlights of my pre uni days include getting to see them play live in Brixton and being lucky enough to have the opportunity to review their previous album, ‘Hands All Over’ for VenusZine magazine – meaning I got to hear the record a couple of months early! In other news, Pilgrims Nook Holiday Cottages opened last week! We’re all so tired from getting everything ready, but it is all rather excited all the same!
1. One of the photos I took in the largest cottage, ‘The Miller’ a few hours before our first guests arrived. | 2. I spent a day in London for some meetings, and I swung by the Cube showroom to check out Medwins woven bags – I think one of them would be perfect for Spring/ Summer! They currently have a pop up shop running at 47 Lambs Conduit Street in Bloomsbury until the 28th if you want to check them out! | 3. I finally got around to reviewing my favourite Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation over at The Glossy Guide! | 4. Easter chocolates from Hotel Chocolate | 5. If you buy this months Elle, you can get a free £15 Whistles Gift Card! | 6. The album artwork for ‘Overexposed’.
- There is an awesome flower arranging tutorial over on the Laura Ashley blog!
- How amazing was this outfit Blair wore on this weeks Gossip Girl?
- I wish I’d attended this stunning surprise party!
- Officially fell in love with these Kurt Geiger sandals in Topshop Oxford Circus the other day.
- Briony has written a fantastic article of how to build your fragrance wardrobe. Do you just stick to one scent, or do you like to mix it up a bit?
- Joy has written a brilliant guide full of places to visit in New York.
- Hipster Branding is a pretty awesome Tumblr.
- Say yes to Free People’s new look book.
- I love this ‘What Does Your It-Bag Say About You’ graphic – it is also pretty accurate!
- These travel pictures have firmly placed Mexico on my list of places to go on holiday!
- Hello Watermelon martinis.
- Why Gala Darling is not going to be watching any television this month.
- Jaclyn has some fantastic tips for wearing in a new pair of heels.
During London Fashion Week I took an afternoon out to go to flower arranging with Yardley London. While we were there, the girls at Yardley gave my fellow bloggers and I a preview of their fantastic floral ad campaign – the video is now online, I promise you it will add a dose of pretty to your day!
Also, I wrote an article over on the Motilo blog about investment shopping if you want to check it out!
What have you been enjoying this week?