Weekly Love: Week 102
After finally passing my driving test at the end of last week (!!!) this week has included another mini trip back up to London for a very important and exciting meeting relating to the big secret I’m just bursting to reveal to you all (I don’t have a reveal date yet, but I hope it will be some time next month!), the Batiste Lace Party, some more catch-ups with friends and most importantly to vote for Boris in the London Mayor elections. I’m off to test my new found freedom by driving into Canterbury to pick up my friend Kathryn this evening, instead of the other way around!
1. Batiste Cupcakes at the Batiste Lace Party. | 2. My nail polish shade of the week, Essie’s ‘To Buy Or Not To Buy. | 3. My obligatory watermelon Pinkberry with chocolate curls, strawberry, mango and raspberry. | 4. Delicious Brazilian Barbecue Ribs at Cabana Brazilian Barbecue at Westfield, Stratford City | 5. I fell totally in love with the ‘Natural’ April Glossybox. | 6. Beautiful wedge trainers from The Kooples, modeled by Sherin.
- I adore this round-up of the dreamiest Instagram photos from Coachella. Also, Rumi Neeley’s Coachella photo diary is simply divine.
- These photos from behind the scenes at Hermes are beautiful and fascinating.
- Luella & June put together the most beautiful shopping collages.
- This magazine clutch DIY is simply amazing, such a great idea!
- Cooking with Poo. No, seriously!
- Benefit have just launched Sun Beam, a new one of their tints but slightly bronzed, I can’t wait to see what it looks like on my pale skin tone!
- I really need to make this incredible hair band organiser DIY to sort out my dressing table!
- Also, I really want to make a shorter version of this DIY tassel necklace.
- This art installation by Filthy Luker is pretty damn awesome.
- This French nail art blog is absolutely incredible.
- Even if you are not at all into politics, Barack Obama’s speech at the White House Correspondence Dinner is absolutely hilarious. (For those of you who don’t know, it is the President’s one opportunity a year to stand up and make an absolutely hilarious speech taking the piss out of the press and his opponents.)
What have you been enjoying this week?