Weekly Love: Week 104
This week, if anything has been a lovely and hot one which has made my first week back in the countryside for the Summer particularly lovely. It has also been my first real week working on the PR and Marketing for Pilgrims Nook Holiday Cottages, our family business which I have been doing on the side since this time last year. This has meant lots of battling with the internet to get our email addresses configured, sitting in the sun doing research, running around finding content for our blog (I like this bit, it usually involved reviewing restaurants, one of my all time favourite activities!), welcoming guests, attending events and I think later this morning I’m going to be spending my time talking about weddings, and this afternoon I’m going to be shooting some jubilee themed images in the cottages for the website too.
1. Reviewing The Duke William pub in Ickham for the Pilgrims Nook Holiday Cottages blog. | 2. A little preview of my next ‘Weekly Polish’ on The Glossy Guide; I’m totally in love with ‘Roll In The Hague’ from O.P.I’s SS12 Holland Collection. | 3. Amazing, mouthwatering paella (the mussels were incredible) at Williams & Brown in Whitstable (another Pilgrims Nook review excursion I have not posted on the Pilgrims Nook blog yet). | 4. A little reminder, along with 4 other bloggers I have teamed up with the amazing designer resale site Vestiaire Collective so you can win up to £500 to spend on their site! | 5. Inside ‘The Squire’ at Pilgrims Nook | 6. Delicious brownies and ifabbo coloured mini cupcakes at the ifabbo London Bloggers Conference.
- Yay! This website makes it possible for your to design and customise your own clutch!
- I’m slightly in love with the beautiful work from this stupidly talented artist.
- Weronika has written a funny, fantastic and insightful post on her experience attending an American High School while on exchange.
- My friend Eleanor has written a great piece on Gossip Girl and Gatsby style for Huffington Post.
- Thanks Dylana for sharing photos from the Lula SS12 lookbook – so beautiful!
- I usually don’t approve of diets (or most forms of reality television), but Lauren Conrad’s Bikini Body Plan actually seems really sensible!
- Can I have every item on this Pinterest board please?
- Louis Vuitton is collaborating with one of my favourite artists, Yayoi Kusama.
- Yet again Essie have captured my heart with their latest seasonal collection, I’m totally in love with their Summer 2012 shades!
- The new Free People lookbook has me dreaming of Los Angeles.
- I love the way you can shop different arm parties from Dannijo.
- I need to perfect this mermaid braid for Summer.
- Now this is what a home should look like.
- Brunch At Saks’ diagram is a must to know how to correctly set the table for both formal and informal meals.
Finally, who here is on Pose? I heard about it from its co founder at the iFabbo Conference, and it has turned into one of my favourite social media sites – be sure to add me and leave your username in the comments!
What have you been enjoying this week?