Weekly Love: Week 106
On Sunday afternoon I arrived back from my lovely French holiday well rested and eager to go again – though it was such an incredible feeling to be without my phone and an internet connection for an entire week! Apart from that, the week has been rather normal aside from what you now know was my interview at the American Embassy in London on Tuesday to get my visa approved for my move to Los Angeles in September! Thank you for all your wonderful and sweet congtatulations messages: they really meant a lot to me. Last night after an afternoon at the beach where I accidentally turned into a lobster I headed back to school for the first time since I left last Summer for what was my favourite event on the school calendar – the sunset jazz concert on the lawn in front of the Cathedral that always kicks off the last week of the school year.
- IFB’s guide to when bloggers should charge for a service and when I think they should do it for free, is bang on.
- I think this statement necklace DIY is absolutely fantastic.
- Advice From A Twenty Something’s post on landing your first job actually made me stop and think for a bit about my own expectations in the world of work.
- Essie, my all time favourite nail polish brand have opened a salon in New York. All I need them to do now is open one in Los Angeles and I’ll be all set!
- Lets make a pastel swirl cake.
- 10 Surefire Ways To Fail As A Blogger.
- I need me some of these sheer American Apparel nail polishes!
- Why you really must buy and use unsalted butter.
- 7 Sunscreen myths debunked.
- Anyone at all interested in learning how to cook, learn to make a good chicken stock!
- USA readers, make a makeup organiser out of your old Birchboxes.
- I need to go out for dinner in Florence.
- Myths about working from home that I think every girl who does this can agree with! (via Gala Darling)
- I will be taking heed of Anna’s In Flight Facial on my way to Los Angeles in September.
- I love the makeup backstage at Jeremy Scott SS12.
- Nails Inc have named a new nail polish after my favourite place in London: Westbourne Grove.
What have you been enjoying this week? Anyone posted any amazing travel pictures from their Summer holidays yet or any delicious food snaps from around the world I can drool over?