Weekly Love: Week 108
This week was not being very remarkable, so I took the snap decision to head to London on Saturday for a wonderful Mexican lunch with Sherin, a wander around some of my favourite London haunts and a quick catch up with Amy now she is back from Australia, before I head off to Los Angeles. A couple of the photos this week come from a feature I’m putting together for the Pilgrims Nook blog on local farm shops, which I drove around in an afternoon with my Mother, we had a lot of fun exploring and photographing! On Sunday I’m heading off to the Isle Of Man in the Irish sea to spend some time with my family. It will be nice to see everyone, but I’m not happy about heading somewhere cold in the middle of Summer!
1. Olympic International Flags on Regents Street. | 2. Fresh cut roses and peonies from the local florist. | 3. Local Devils Revenge and Dragons Breath Mustards from Mama Feelgoods. | 4. Freshly picked Kent Strawberries. | 5. My new favourite shower gel, L’Occitane’s Pivoine Delicate Peony. | 6. A quick, easy and easy lunch time recipe that will be coming soon!
- 10 Blog Posts You Can Create From Your Summer Holiday.
- A boozy brunch in a cup. I need this every Sunday morning.
- A no nonsense guide to beauty bloggers and PR samples.
- Can I please live in Caroline Inge’s home in Atlanta? I would happily buy it from her, complete with all of her decor and possessions!
- I love some of Rose’s amazing smoothie recipe suggestions.
- A guide to organising a weekend away with friends.
- The best red lip shades to suit your skin tone.
- Joy’s beautiful photos from different sites of Classical Greece have really taken me down memory lane – I really must go back and tour Greece again at some stage!
- Kate Spade might be launching a lower priced diffusion line. This makes me very happy.
- The Beauty Department’s take on soothing nasty sunburn. (You can read my guide over at The Glossy Guide here!)
- Tips to make your lipstick last longer – one of these I’d never even heard of!
- 10 Refreshing Summer Cocktails.
- Sugar and chocolate dipped DIY ice cream cones. Why did I not think of this before?!
- Into The Gloss has done a great interview with Julia Sloan, VP of Global Communications at Nars.
What have you been enjoying this week, and what are you looking forward to this weekend?