Weekly Love: Week 117
This week I completed my UCLA orientation, and I’m really excited for everything to kick off next week. Aside from that, my week has been pretty chilled, and I’ve been enjoying the free days to really explore Los Angeles, including Santa Monica Beach which was just incredible. I’ve also unintentionally been becoming rather acquainted with the various restaurants, cafes, diners and take away places in my neighbourhood – our oven is broken so I have not been able to make myself anything hot to eat (the best so far has been In-N-Out!)
1. Lookout 15 on Santa Monica Beach. | 2. Three punnets of delicious strawberries for $5 at Westwood Village Farmers Market (every Thursday afternoon on Broxton Avenue) | 3. An extra special Sunday morning breakfast of prosciutto wrapped melon served with iced tangerine juice from Trader Joe’s. | 4. If you live somewhere hot you need Victoria’s Secret’s Makeup Primer & Setting Spray in your life. | 5. American diner food, breakfast for dinner at Denny’s in Westwood. | 6. The Converse store on 3rd Street (Santa Monica)’s window.
- The most awesome shoes of New York Fashion Week.
- Why being single does not actually suck.
- How To Be The Best Writer You Can Possibly Be.
- Londoners? I’m rather sad I won’t be able to visit this pop up cafe…
- Some very helpful tips on setting out a vision for, and branding your blog.
- Another little something for my London readers, as well as those based in Paris: the ultimate app and paper guide to your city you need to buy/ download.
- Aerin Lauder talkes to Into The Gloss.
- Emily’s writing is simply fantastic, as is her piece on bras.
- Whenever Scott Schuman is asked about street style, he speaks a lot of sense.
- How to give your blog readers what they want, but still stay true to yourself.
- After seeing these photos, I’m not going to visit NYC until I can afford to stay in the Waldorf.
- I want to do my hair a la Vera Wang this week.
- Who What Wear takes us inside The Coveteur’s Toronto offices, and interviews the team.
- More London love. Visit the Burberry Outlet Store, I urge you!
- The Savvy Girls Guide To A Successful Lunch Date.
- Street style from London Fashion Week day 1.
What have you been enjoying this week, and what do you have planned for the weekend? I’m planning on trying to master the Los Angeles metro and head down to Venice Beach.