Weekly Love: Week 118
This week has been all about field trips and beginnings. I went up to Hollywood and down to Venice, and I attended my first ever class at an American university – it was so very different from the experience of attending classes in London, but I really enjoyed it. I’ve also been participating in something very exciting and oh so American, which I’m going to tell you all about when it is over! I also had my first Diddy Reese experience on Wednesday night – hands down the best ice cream cookie sandwich ever.
1. Fresh pressed Watermelon Juice in a Mason Jar from Local 1205 on Abbot Kinney in Venice. | 2. Visiting the Hollywood Walk of Fame. | 3. Absolutely delicious seafood ramen at Ajisen Ramen at Westfield, Century City. The scallops were pre cooked in lemongrass which gave them the most incredible flavour. | 4. Sunset at Venice Beach. | 5. All the recipes I’ve marked to make this year out of the Joy The Baker cookbook. Good god Joy is going to be to blame for making me very, very fat… | 6. Things from Kate Spade come in such pretty packages.
- Garance Dore talks about her makeup and hair routines. I love any video with her in it.
- I am going on the hunt for some of these LA food trucks.
- What fashion bloggers can learn from political campaigns.
- 15 Work Wardrobe Essentials.
- New Orleans sounds amazing and I really want to visit now.
- How To Make Your Apartment Look Like A Pinterest Board.
- The prettiest way to cover up chipped nail polish.
- Elin King on here blogging business and her beauty routine.
- The 60 best Mexican restaurants in Los Angeles.
- The Savvy Girls Guide to Healthy, Seasonal Eating.
- After checking out these office snaps, I want to work at Quicksilver.
- DIY glitter clothes pegs. I need these all over my apartment.
- Photos from the Cake & Bake Show – I really wish I had been able to go!
- The Everygirl sits down with Emily Schuman of Cupcakes & Cashmere.
- Isabel Marant talks about how her wedge trainers came to be.
What have you been enjoying this week, and what have you got planned for the weekend?