- 2 Cans Butterbeans
- 6 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 70ml (2.5 oz) Sweet Chilli Sauce (dipping sauce is fine)
- 2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce (I like Amoy Special Selection)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Red Peppers (Bell Peppers), chopped into squares
- 4 Spring Onions, white and green bits, chopped
- 1 Bunch Coriander (Cilantro), chopped
- 1 Bunch Fresh Mint, chopped
- Sea Salt (I like French Breton Fleur de Sel)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Drain the beans into a sieve and rinse in cold water. Set aside to drain away any excess water.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the garlic, chilli sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce and lemon juice, and set aside.
- Add the peppers, spring onions and chopped herbs and drained beans to a large bowl and pour over the dressing. Toss together until everything is well coated, and season with sea salt and pepper to suit your personal tastes.