Mint Aero is one of my favourite chocolate bars, and mint chocolate chip is my favourite ice cream flavour. So, it was inevitable I’d make Mint Aero Ice Cream!
- 220ml (3/4 cup + 2 tbsp) Whole Milk
- 150g (5oz) Granulated Sugar
- 450ml Double (Whipping for the USA, not the UK) Cream
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1 Large Bar Mint Aero
- In a medium bowl whisk together the milk and the sugar until the sugar has dissolved.
- Whisk in the peppermint extract and the cream. Cover and leave in the fridge to infuse for a couple of hours (I’d say 2-3), or preferably overnight.
- Churn as per your ice cream makers instructions for about 45 minutes, or until you get a loose but still firm ice cream like texture that holds its shape.
- Meanwhile, chop the Aero into small pieces, and add them to the ice cream maker in the last 5 minutes of churning.
- Freeze in a 1 pint tub or small individual tubs. This should keep about a month.