These Frozen Mango Margaritas are easy to make in a blender or smoothie maker with your favourite tequila for a Cinco de Mayo treat.
- Juice of 2 1/2 Limes
- 75ml (5 tbsp) Silver Tequila
- 40ml (2 1/2 tbsp) Triple Sec
- 250g (9 oz) Frozen Mango Pieces
- 3-4 Handfuls Ice
- Chilli Salt and Sugar Syrup (optional)
- If you want to rim your glasses, dip the glasses in sugar syrup (you can either buy this in bottles, or make it by boiling equal parts of sugar and water until all of the sugar has dissolved – it is also great in a Short Southside Fizz), then in chilli salt. You can use regular fine sea salt if you’d like instead, sugar, or a mixture of both.
- Add the lime juice, tequila, triple sec and mango pieces to a blender. When you halve the limes to juice them, if you like slice a lime wheel to garnish each glass from the middles.
- Blend everything together until smooth, and add the ice. Blend again until you have a slush. Taste to see if you would like to add any more lime, and divide between two glasses. Serve immediately.