This summertime twist on a classic Moscow Mule is delicious made with homemade elderflower cordial.
- 110ml (a shot in each glass) Vodka
- 4 tbsp Elderflower Cordial
- Ginger Beer
- Soda Water
- 1/4 Fresh Lime
- Fill two glasses with ice.
- Top each one off with a shot (55ml of vodka) and 2 tbsp Elderflower Cordial. Top up with equal parts ginger beer and soda water, and finish each glass with a spritz of fresh lime.
- Using a long spoon stir each glass so that everything is combined, and serve.
- (Optional) Using the spoon, press down an elderflower bloom in each glass for a pretty effect.