This is the only tomato salad recipe you’ll ever need. Use the best, ripest tomatoes you can find, even if this means using baby tomatoes which will take a bit longer to slice.
- 2 Spring Onions
- Small Handful Curly Parsley
- 1 Small Garlic Clove
- 2 tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt (I used Breton Fleur de Sel)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Enough Tomatoes for 3-5 people
- To make the dressing, thinly slice the spring onions (white and green parts), chop the parsley, and peel and crush the garlic clove and combine in a jam jar with a lid along with the lemon juice, olive oil, and a generous amount of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Screw the lid on tightly, and shake vigorously until everything is combined. Alternatively, whisk all of the ingredients together in a small bowl. Stash the dressing in the fridge until you need it.
- Slice the tomatoes, and spread them out over a serving dish. Shake the jar of dressing one more time to make sure nothing has separated, and spoon it evenly over the tomatoes. Serve straight away.