These easy Shredded Barbecue Duck Rolls are great as a street food-inspired supper.
- 1 Duck Leg per person
- 2 tbsp Barbecue Sauce per person
- 1 Large Soft Roll per person
- 3 tbsp Baxters Red Slaw per person
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees. Pierce the skin of the duck legs all over with a sharp knife, and place them skin side up on a baking tray lined with foil, folded up at the edges to catch the duck fat that will run out of the legs during roasting.
- Roast the duck legs for 60 to 70 minutes, until the skin is crispy and the meat on the underside of the legs shreds away from the bone with a fork.
- Once the duck legs are cool enough to touch, remove and discard the skin. Shred the duck meat away from the bones with a fork, and mix the shredded meat with the barbecue sauce.
- Transfer it to an oven proof dish, covered with tin foil and return it to the oven for 5-10 minutes until the meat is heated through.
- Slice the rolls down the middle, and stuff them with duck, finishing off each roll with a generous amount of slaw, and serve straight away.
- Alternatively, you can bring the jar of slaw, a basket of buns and the bowl of shredded barbecue duck to the table along with any sides and let everyone build their own.