This easy roasted veggie lentil bowl is taken to a new level with a herby goats yogurt drizzle.
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Red Onions
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Small Handful Fresh Mint, finely chopped
- Small Handful Fresh Dill, finely chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 100ml Whole Natural Goats Milk Yogurt
- 1 x 250g (9 oz) Pouch Puy Lentils
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees (390 fahrenheit).
- Deseed the peppers and slice them into roughly 1 cm strips, and peel the red onions, cutting them into chunks. Spread across a baking tray, and toss with a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, and a good amount of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes, tossing half way through.
- While the vegetables are roasting, finely chop the herbs, and stir them into the yogurt. Season to taste with a little sea salt.
- To warm the lentils, tear a small air pocket in the top of the pouch, and microwave them on high for 45 seconds to a minute.
- Tip the lentils into a large bowl, followed by the vegetables and all of their roasting juices. Stir everything to combine. Season with a little more salt and pepper to taste, and a glug of olive oil if you think the lentils taste a little dry.
- Divide between two warm bowls, and swirl the herby goats yogurt between them.
- Top with the reserved dill, and serve immediately while everything is still nice and warm.