These ‘cheeky’ peri peri chicken burgers are a fun weeknight treat and much healthier than anything you can eat in a restaurant!
- 2 Large Skinless Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 2 tbsp Mahi Fine Foods Garlic Peri Peri Marinade
- 2 tbsp Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Mahi Fine Foods Medium Peri Peri Sauce
- 2 Ciabatta Rolls
- Gem Lettuce
- Sliced Tomato
- Marinate the chicken thighs in the marinade. It is preferable to do this a couple of hours in advance, but you’ll still have super tasty burgers if you don’t have time for this.
- Combine the mayonnaise and the peri peri sauce to make a burger sauce.
- Slice the ciabatta rolls in half then cook them as per the packet instructions until they’re lightly toasted.
- Heat the griddle and sear the chicken for a few minutes on each side until the chicken is cooked through.
- To assemble the burgers, spread burger sauce on the bottom half of the rolls, followed by the lettuce, then the chicken, then the tomato, and enjoy right away.