A delicious, sweet, herbal pomegranate and rosemary spritz cocktail great for a festive celebration.
- 3 Large Sprigs Fresh Rosemary, plus extra for garnish
- 3 tbsp Golden Caster Sugar
- 250m Pomegrante Appletiser
- 3 tbsp Gin
- 90ml Prosecco
- Large Handful Ice Cubes
- To make the rosemary syrup, combine the rosemary with the sugar and 6 tbsp of water in a very small saucepan. Set over a medium heat and stir until all of the sugar has dissolved, and remove from the heat. Set aside to infuse until the syrup is completely cold, then strain out the rosemary.
- To make the cocktails, stir 3 tbsp of the syrup into the gin in the bottom of a small jug, and add the Appletiser and prosecco.
- Stir gently, then pour over the ice in a tumbler. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary, and enjoy straight away.