This easy poké bowl is easy to make at home using salmon from the fishmonger or supermarket fish counter.
- 1 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Japanese Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Furikake (see recipe note above)
- 100g (3.5 oz) Sushi Grade Salmon, cut into chunks at room temperature
- 200g (7 oz) Cold Cooked Brown Rice, Sushi Rice or Quinoa
- 1 Spring Onion, thinly sliced
- Small Handful Fresh Pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 Small Avocado, cubed
- 2 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Kimchee or Cucumber Kimchee (see recipe note above)
- Whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, toasted sesame oil and the furikake, and stir in the salmon pieces until everything is combined.
- On a bowl of cold (or still warm, which is also nice) rice or quinoa arrange the dressed salmon and sprinkle the spring onion slices over the fish.
- Then, arrange the fresh pineapple, avocado, radish slices and kimchee before serving straight away or packing up for lunch (if made the nice before with very fresh fish purchased from the counter that day!)