These easy pesto, tomato and mozzarella toasties are so much cheaper and tastier than their coffee shop equivalents!
- 2 Panini Breads
- 1 x 90g Sacla’ Classic Basil Pesto Pot
- 180g (5 oz) Semi Dried Tomatoes
- 2 x Mozzarella Balls, sliced
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Split the panini breads down the middle and spread the bottom of each with pesto. Top with the tomatoes and slices of mozzarella. Season well with salt and pepper and put the lids on the sandwiches.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat. Alternatively heat your panini press.
- Place the paninis in the pan cheese side down, and press down with the lid of a saucepan. Once the bread is golden on the bottom half, flip the sandwiches and repeat.
- Half each sandwich and serve immediately.