This easy Thai red chicken curry made in the slow cooker is really as easy as just chopping up a load of ingredients, throwing them together and waiting for them to be ready!
- 1 x 400g (14 oz) Can Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 x Very Lazy Aromatic Thai Chicken Curry Paste Pot
- 3 x Skinless Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced
- 1 Yellow Pepper, sliced
- 1 White Onion, sliced
- Large Handful Sugar Snap Peas, halved
- Juice of 1/2 Lime, plus extra wedges for serving
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- Jasmine Rice (for serving)
- Roughly Chopped Fresh Coriander (for serving)
- Combine the coconut milk, Very Lazy Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Curry Paste Pot, chicken thighs, peppers, onion and sugar snap peas. Cook in your slow cooker on low for 8 hours, or 4 on high.
- Stir in the lime juice (you might want to add a little bit extra, to taste) and the fish sauce. Serve over jasmine rice with fresh coriander and lime wedges.