These easy, fruity strawberry and gin slushies are perfect for a hot day, perfumed with fresh basil and slightly sweetened with maple syrup.
- 200g Fresh Strawberries, pitted and halved
- 100g Ice Cubes
- 1 x 50ml Double Shot ‘Seaside Strength’ Brighton Gin
- 1/2 tbsp Maple Syrup (optional)
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Basil
- Whizz the strawberries, ice and gin together in a high powered blender until smooth.
- Taste and see if you need to add a little maple syrup for sweetness and blitz again.
- Divide between two glasses with a few extra to keep them cold, and garnish each with a basil sprig.