This easy, addictive and refreshing Spicy Chinese Cucumber Salad is the perfect side dish for an Asian feast, or simply served over rice noodles or Jasmine rice for an easy meal.
- 1/2 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Caster (Granulated) Sugar
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Dried Chilli (Red Pepper) Flakes
- 1 Cucumber
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except for the cucumber until the sugar and salt have dissolved.
- Top and tail the cucumber, and chop it into batons. Toss the cucumber in the dressing and allow to marinate for 5 minutes before serving.