Quick and easy taco-inspired fish finger wraps with a zingy, creamy homemade lime coleslaw.
For the Fish Finger Wraps
- 4–6 fish fingers
- 2 large flour tortilla wraps
- 1 large avocado
- 2–3 large radishes
- small handful fresh coriander
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- lime wedges, for serving
For the Lime Coleslaw
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp runny honey
- zest and juice of 1/2 small lime
- sea salt
- 140g (5 oz) shredded white cabbage
- Cook the fish fingers as per the packets instruction.
- Meanwhile, slice the avocado, slice the radishes and roughly chop the coriander.
- To make the lime coleslaw whisk together the mayonnaise, honey, and a generous pinch of salt until combined. Stir in the shredded cabbage, stirring until all the pieces and well coated in the dressing.
- Serve each wrap with 2-3 fish fingers, half the avocado, and a selection of the toppings. Sprinkle each wrap with a little smoked paprika before serving.