These easy restaurant-style Truffle Fries with parsley and parmesan take just 20 minutes to make in the air fryer.
- 225g (8 oz) frozen French fries
- 1 tsp truffle oil (see note)
- 1 tsp finely chopped parsley or 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp truffle salt
- parmesan (make sure this is vegetarian if this matters to you!)
- Toss the frozen French fries together in a large bowl together with the truffle oil. Transfer to the air fryer and cook on the chip setting – this usually takes around 20 minutes – tossing occasionally. Meanwhile, prepare the fresh herbs.
- Immediately they have finished cooking, toss together then French fries with the salt and the herbs. Transfer to a serving bowl or dish and finely grate over a generous amount of parmesan.
Try to use a while truffle oil which will provide a stronger flavour than black truffle oil.