These delicious king prawns are infused with a hot harissa garlic butter – perfect to serve as a summer starter or main dish with crusty bread and a nice cold glass of something crisp!
- 1 large garlic clove
- 35g (1 1/4 oz) unsalted butter
- large pinch sea salt
- 2 tsp rose harissa
- 8–10 cooked king prawns (jumbo shrimp), shells on
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Peel and finely chop the garlic clove. Add it to a non-stick frying pan along with half the butter and set it over a medium heat.
- Once the butter is frothy and you can really smell the garlic (but whatever you do don’t let it colour!) add a pinch of sea salt and stir in the harissa.
- Add the prawns and allow to warm through for a few minutes before squeezing over the lemon juice.
- Add the remaining butter and once it has melted swirl the pan to coat the prawns before stirring in the parsley. Serve immediately.