These easy and delicious Clementine Margaritas put a festive twist on a strong, bright and fruity margarita recipe – perfect for the holidays!
- juice of 8 clementines (approx. 230ml)
- juice of 2 Limes
- 120ml (1/2 cup) tequila blanco
- 40ml (2 1/2 tbsp) triple sec or Cointreau
- ice cubes
- Himalayan pink sea salt (optional, for salted glass rims)
- Combine the citrus juice, tequila and triple sec with a handful of ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for about a minute.
- If you’re rimming the glasses, shake a thin layer of salt on one plate, and pour a little triple sec on another. Dip the glass rims first in the triple sec, then the salt, making sure only to coat the outside rim of the glass.
- Divide the remaining ice between the two glasses, and strain over the margarita mix. Serve immediately.