A quick and delicious, all in one pasta supper with creamy buffalo mozzarella.
- 1 Portion Dried Spagetti
- 100g (3oz) Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Very Small Onion, sliced
- 1 Small Garlic Clove, sliced
- Handful Torn Basil Leaves
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- Pinch Dried Chilli (Red Pepper) Flakes
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- 250ml (1 Cup) Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 Buffalo Mozzarella Ball or Parmesan
- So, as the description describes, you put all the ingredients into one pan and cook. Well, except for the mozzarella which you cut up into small pieces and stir in before serving, or the original parmesan which you also stir in before serving. As this has been cut down to one persons serving and therefore you’ll be using a small saucepan, the spaghetti won’t fit. There is absolutely no harm in just snapping the bunch of pasta in half so it does.
- Bring to the boil and cover with a lid, allow to simmer for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until all the liquid has disappeared and the pasta is tender.