These easy, fruity cocktails are made in a smoothie maker with cinnamon vodka for a rather unusual homemade, fruity cocktail.
- 200g (7 oz) Fresh Blueberries
- Juice of 1 Lime, plus extra for garnish
- 35 ml Simple Syrup
- 65 ml Smirnoff Gold Cinnamon Vodka
- Blend together all the ingredients with a good couple of handfuls of ice. Blitz and serve straight up, obviously garnishing the glass with wheels of fresh lime and paper straws.
- As far as the simple sugar syrup is concerned, I like to make my own. All you have do do is heat equal parts granulated sugar and water in a saucepan over a medium heat until all the sugar has dissolved. I store any excess for quick 5pm cocktails in a jam jar in the fridge.