These easy devilled eggs inspired by Asian flavours go down a storm at any gathering I’ve made them for, so make a double batch!
- 3 Large Eggs
- 5 tsp Sweet White Miso Paste
- 5 tsp Light Mayonnaise
- Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 Small Spring Onion, finely sliced
- Fresh Coriander, finely chopped
- Boil the eggs for 9 minutes and let them cool. Peel, and slice in half. Scoop out the yolks into a small bowl.
- Add the miso, mayo and a squeeze of sriracha and mash with a fork until smooth. Either spoon back into the hollows of the eggs, or pipe using a piping bag fitted with a big star nozzle.
- Decorate each egg with a blob of sriracha, and a sprinkling of spring onion, chopped coriander and black sesame seeds.