These Barbecue Turmeric Chicken Thighs are something a little different to throw on the barbecue and are delicious finished with a spritz of fresh lime.
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 tsp Ground Turmeric (my spices are c/o Absolute Spice at the moment)
- 2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 8 Skinless Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- Combine the vinegar, oil and spices in a large plastic bag. Add the chicken pieces, push all the air out of the bag and tie a knot in the top. Massage the bag so that all of the chicken is well coated in the marinade, and leave to marinate for half an hour while you light the barbecue.
- Barbecue the chicken until charred on each side and the chicken is just cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken to a warm serving dish, and squeeze over the lime juice just before serving.