These vegan loaded nachos are full of bright, vibrant colours and flavours.
- 3 Large Handfuls Lightly Salted Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, finely chopped
- 3 Large Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Small Handful Fresh Coriander
- Sea Salt
- 1 Small Ripe Avocado
- Dash of Tequila
- 1/2 Lime
- Large Handful Cooked & Drained Black Beans
- 2 Large Radishes, thinly sliced
- 10–12 Baxters Deli Toppers Jalapeños
- Scatter the tortilla chips across a tray or large plate, then get started on the toppings.
- To make the salsa, combine the red onion, tomatoes, half of the fresh coriander (finely chopped) and a pinch of salt to taste.
- To make the guacamole, mash together the avocado, sea salt to taste, lime juice to taste (about 1/4 of the lime, wedge the rest), and a dash of tequila.
- Scatter all of the toppings over the nachos, and enjoy straight away – the lack of cheese means the salsa could make the chips a bit soggy if they’re left to sit around for a while!