Weekly Love: the one where I celebrate my 26th birthday
1. Enjoying a post-haircut pizza at Luben’s Pizza in Folkestone – review coming next week! | 2. Birthday oysters at Noble Rot. | 3. Beautiful pink tulips outside the tube station. | 4. Carpets of spring flowers in my parents garden in Kent. | 5. Big family roasts (#ad) | 6. Wonderful stone baked Neapolitan pizzas at Luben’s Pizza.
- Kelsey has some great tips for how to stay sane and productive when you’re working from home.
- Kelly, on how she has found some of her best holiday destinations on Instagram.
- Also, she has put together *the* most comprehensive guide to visiting the stunning Neuschwanstein castle in Germany.
- The Everygirl has some great tips to keep in mind if you’re in the wedding of someone you love (I’ve been doing bridesmaid duties / planning a hen party recently, so I can tell you this post is great!)
- Food52 has some great tips for making your fresh cut flowers last as long as possible.
- Also, they’ve published a fascinating essay on the little known, very political history of rice in Korea.
- And, I’m so, so jealous of all the food Mani ate on her recent Korean trip.
- Anne-Sophie has put together a great Cologne weekend guide.
- Kristabel has been in Mexico, and everything looks so tasty, and so delicious.
- Liv has put together a great guide for things to eat and do in Santa Monica. I love seeing other people’s L.A. guides as it is always surprising to see my old home through other peoples eyes!
- Bri is getting married in New Orleans in a few weeks and she’s shared the food and drink guide she put together for visiting guests on her blog.
- Having a baby? Molly has purchased herself a new freezer and has gone a bit mad meal-prepping for when her little one arrives. Luckily for new mothers to be everywhere, she’s put together a handy guide.
- Jane takes us on a drive around Kakadu, one of Australia’s stunning National Parks.
- This Cupcakes & Cashmere staffer has curated *all* of her favourite food spots in New York City.
- Carrie has written a great piece on the pressures to buy property in our twenties and thirties, and why it is actually still okay if you’re home is a rental, especially in London.
What have you been enjoying this week, and what do you have planned for the weekend? I’ve got the next instalment of my Best Friend’s wedding to enjoy tomorrow, for which I am so, so excited! For more like this, don’t forget to sign up to my monthly newsletter (and get my free Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes eBook) which hits your inboxes on the first Sunday of each month packed full of seasonal eats, mini cookbook and restaurant reviews, and other updates!