This easy Greek pattie veggie roast is the perfect all-in-one spring supper.
- 400g (14 oz) Lamb Mince
- 100g (14 oz) Breadcrumbs
- 1 Large Egg, beaten
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Large Bunch Fresh Mint, chopped
- 3 Red Onions
- 3 Large Waxy Potatoes
- 2 Large Courgettes
- 2 Large Handfuls Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Unwaxed Lemon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Total 0% Greek Yogurt, to serve
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees celsius (390 degrees fahrenheit).
- In a large bowl mix together the lamb mince, beaten egg, cumin, chopped mint, breadcrumbs and one of the red onions, finely chopped. Season well with salt and pepper, and shape into eight patties.
- Oil a large baking tray and arrange the patties.
- In another large bowl add the cherry tomatoes (I like to try and keep them on the vine), the lemon cut around the middle then cut into wedges, the remaining red onions cut into wedges, and the potatoes and courgettes cut into thick strips.
- Season with salt and pepper, drizzle generously with olive oil and toss together so that all of the vegetables are well coated. Arrange them around the patties and bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes.
- If the vegetables are not browning or the potatoes are still a bit solid in the middle when you test them with a knife, just heat up the grill and pop them under for the last 10 minutes or so of cooking.
- Serve with a good dollop of Total 0% Greek Yogurt (or my Light Tzatziki) and enjoy!