Weekly Love: the one where I eat lots of delicious small plates across London
1. Drinks at the new Pergola at Kensington Olympia – such a great atmosphere, I think it is my favourite yet! | 2. Our Pergola feast: pizza from Passo and wings, crab rolls and sea bass ceviche tacos from Claw. | 3. Beautiful golden leaves in the courtyard at the V&A Museum. | 4. Hiding from the rain with green tea, banchan and my favourite spicy rice and fish cakes at my favourite place to get Korean food in London: Little Korea in Chinatown. | 5. A delicious mountain of sweet Yorkshires with creme anglaise and berries for lunch with Amara Home. | 6. Crisp, sunny walks through Bishops Park on the banks of the Thames.
- Alexandra shares all the delicious places she ate baked goods in Paris.
- Also, Claire has found another great hotel to stay in if you’re visiting the city.
- Or, Sam has found some beautiful lofts you can stay in in Paris. She’s also put together a stunning city guide.
- The Autumn Leaves menu at Sake No Hanna looks like it is really worth a visit.
- I spend a few days enjoying this long read that is both a love story and the story of how the entire prison system in America was reformed by one very determined lawyer over breakfast each morning. (via Joy)
- Liv has put together a fantastic, comprehensive guide to Chicago.
- Salt & Wind have put together a comprehensive guide to Mexican street tacos.
- How to make those pretty, free form muffin paper cases out of parchment paper.
- Rose, yet again has me hankering after a breakfast cooked outside on an open fire.
- Bri has teamed up with Uber to put together a great guide to East L.A., an area I’ve never really explored.
- HonestlyYUM have put together a really tasty looking Edinburgh guide. Also they’ve got some great ideas for sending leftovers away with guests this holiday season.
- Juila has taken a trip to Kennebunkport and Cape Porpoise in Maine, and has perfectly captured all the things I want to experience about autumn on the East Coast of the USA.
- Kelly has put together a fantastic guide to Tunbridge Wells.
- California? Gaby has found everything you need to eat on the L.A. to San Diego road trip.
- Food 52 has put together a great guide on dealing with kitchen burns.
- Pinch of Yum has put together an easy guide to making your own buttermilk at home.
- If you don’t drink, Gem has made a great booze-free Mulled Wine recipe so you don’t have to miss out!
What have you been enjoying this week, and what do you have planned for the weekend? I’ve got drinks to celebrate a really, really special occasion tomorrow night and I’m out for dinner tonight, but otherwise I think I’m just going to spend Sunday at home to recover from what has been a pretty mental week. I feel settling down with my book (I’m loving the All Souls Trilogy at the moment) and lots of peppermint tea is in order! For more like this, don’t forget to sign up to my monthly newsletter (and get my free Quick & Easy Weeknight Recipes eBook) which hits your inboxes on the first Sunday of each month packed full of seasonal eats, mini cookbook and restaurant reviews, and other updates. You’ll also get subscribed to my ‘Friday Finds’ where I send you something fun that you’ll actually find useful in the kitchen every Friday morning.