Weekly Love: the one with all the strawberry recipes.
1. A delicious Portuguese-inspired lunch at Casa do Frango in London Bridge. | 2. My simple recipe for Pasta alla Norma is new over at BBC Food. | 3. A recipe exclusive to my Instagram feed, I’ve been sipping on these simple, low-alcohol Strawberry Spritz all summer long. | 4. Kent? We had an absolutely stand out meal at The Folkestone Wine Company. | 5. The focus of my newsletter ingredient this month is (what else?) strawberries, including this delicious, foolproof recipe for Free-form Strawberry & Rhubarb Tarts. | 6. And this months recipe over at Macknade is also a strawberry-fest with my Strawberry & Rosé Wine Jellies.
- I’ve been interviewed over at Jewish Food Hero, alongside my recipe for Tomato Braised Lamb Shanks.
- This is how long you can safely keep food out on the butter table this summer.
- Emiko has some great tips for saving money on the food you buy and eat inspired by Italian Cucina povera.
- Kiki takes a deep dive into what exactly makes an authentic Spanish paella.
- She also has some important thoughts on living in different cultures.
- There are some benefits to the skyrocketing cost of food for American farmers markets.
- Food52 have some great tips for tomato plant care.
- The Kitchn have some great tips for pulling off a tasting menu dinner party at home.
- As an air fryer evangelical, I need this dual basket system in my life.
Weekly Love is moving! This is the penultimate Weekly Love that will be hosted here on my blog, before it takes on it’s new role as a once monthly links email hosted over at my Substack newsletter ingredient. Once it is live you’ll be able to sign up just for the monthly links email separately from the main ingredient newsletter (where I share a deep dive into a different ingredient every month including stories, histories, and new and exclusive recipes!) but for now, to automatically receive both (you will also be able to opt out of either at any time) you can sign up to either the free or paid (these roundups will be free) list here.